Working with us.
We are a small team of passionate people that work closely together to achieve the business goals.
Love working in a small dedicated team and in a fast paced environment? Then this is the place for you.
We are currently looking to hire a Digital Marketing Executive.
Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Hampton (London Borough Of Richmond), UK.
This is an exciting full time opportunity for a creative and ambitious person to join our team at Abstract House. A hands-on role in a fast paced startup environment, the Marketing Executive will report directly to the Managing Director to assist and execute the brand's marketing strategy.
- Email Marketing
Managing our newsletter campaigns to keep our customers engaged with the brand. Creating and managing automated email chains and workflows using Mailchimp to improve profitability.
- Social Media & Outreach
Managing our social media accounts, from content creation to publishing using scheduling software. Managing our influencer campaigns as well as building new relationships with bloggers and influencers.
- On-site Content
Write industry related and engaging blog posts and product descriptions as well as copy for our website, ensuring content is on-brand and SEO optimised.
- Creative Asset Management & Creation
Creating assets using photoshop and edit product images, ready for our marketing campaigns requirements.
Work closely with our press agency from suppling photo assist to content.
- A confident communicator with excellent written English and experience in writing brand copy.
- 1-2 years in a marketing role, ideally gained in a fast-paced e-commerce business.
- Demonstrable knowledge of email marketing, campaign creation and working with Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign or similar.
- Experience in managing a brand’s social accounts, using social publishing tools and creating fun and engaging content.
- Self-motivated, disciplined with a ‘pitch-in’ attitude and the ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literate with experience in Adobe Photoshop.
- 21 days holiday.
- Bonus scheme.
- Flexible hours and working from home can be arranged.
- Full training provided.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast growing company and play a big role in shaping the future direction of Abstract House and your career.
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!